- CELEBRATE! Torrey Hills and Hengli Won Gold at the 2014 Golden Bridge Awards Ceremony for Their NASA Endorsed Conveyor Belt Drying Furnace
- More Hydrogen, Less Oxidization?
- PATENT REVIEW: Process for Producing Solar Cells
- PATENT REVIEW: Glass Composition and Electrically Conductive Formulation Containing Same
- Metal Belt Materials for Furnaces
- PATENT REVIEW: Thick-Film Pastes Containing Lead- and Tellurium-oxides, and Their Use in the Manufacture of Semiconductor Devices
- Torrey Hills Technologies has been named a Silver winner in Most Innovative Product of the Year - Enterprise category in Best in Biz Awards 2014 International
- New Belt Furnace Order from IBM!
- Torrey Hills Furnace Facility Receives Follow-on Order of 32 Belt Furnaces, the Largest Single Order for Furnaces
- CE Marking Approval For HSK, HSA, HSH, HSG, and HSF Series Belt Furnaces
Featuring profile stability, atmosphere control. With these Belt Furnaces, customers can load across the width of the belt while maintaining uniform temperature.
Efficient design and customization capabilities have enabled our furnaces to be applied in a wide range of processes such as firing, brazing, annealing, sintering, hardening, glass to metal seal, reflow soldering, epoxy curing, hermetic sealing, and LTCC.
NASA Endorsed AST1003-0304N Drying Belt Furnace Won Gold at the 6th Annual 2014 Golden Bridge Awards Presentation. Traditional thick film furnace design with a "GREEN" twist.
The Story Behind Torrey Hills Belt Furnaces
Torrey Hills Technologies, LLC is the leader in developing and delivering innovative yet affordable industrial Belt Furnace equipment to diverse industries. Our HENGLI conveyor Belt Furnaces are widely used in electrical/electronic manufacturing, mining and metallurgy, and automobile industries, and more. The quality, uptime, and performance of our furnaces are high above standard and are impressive even to our competition and most skeptical potential buyers.
We provide great features like profile stability, atmosphere control, and with our furnaces, you can load across the width of the belt while maintaining uniform temperature. As a bonus, included in every purchase of Belt Furnaces are free delivery, installation, and set-up by our expert factory engineers. We have been serving clients all around the world including North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Please click to see pictures.
HENGLI Belt Furnaces
Aside from making fine furnace equipment, Torrey Hills Technologies LLC is devoted to supporting the local communities and inspire creativity.
We are committed to education. We value innovative visions for improving our life and this world. We believe knowledge is power. We are proud of being
a contributor to the education of the younger generations.
Learn more about our initiatives.